- Recently we united Pilots and Dragons by expanding Unipilot’s concentrated liquidity management services to QuickSwap V3 on the Polygon and Polygon zkEVM chains 🚀
- Today, we are ready to take our relationship with this innovative DEX to the next level and have a bit of fun in the process….
Who lets the Doges out?
- We did! Unipilot has just launched support for QuickSwap V3 on the Dogechain network.
- Dogechain launched in August 2022, with QuickSwap DEX adding support for the network in November 2022. Now Unipilot is adding concentrated liquidity management into the mix to improve the capital efficiency of liquidity on Dogechain and to make it easier for you to earn yield on the network 💸
- Farming rewards are set to be added soon 👀
What is Dogechain?
- Dogechain is an EVM-compatible Polygon Edge-based blockchain with the intention of increasing Dogecoin’s utility. The platform enables Web3 functionality, such as accessing DeFi platforms, using Dogecoin.
- Dogechain launched in August 2022 and within 72 hours the network had over 20,000 new wallets created and more than 200,000 transactions!
- QuickSwap currently accounts for over 40% of Dogechain TVL.
How do I get involved?
- Visit quickswap.unipilot.io and change the network in the dropdown menu to Dogechain!
- On the Dogechain network, gas is paid with WWDOGE (wrapped WDOGE).
- To get assets on the network you need to bridge DOGE to Dogechain using the official bridge at dive.dogechain.dog/bridge. To get DOGE, use a CEX or use Rubic.Exchange.
- The following Actively managed vaults are live now. To find them, simply visit quickswap.unipilot.io and change the network to Dogechain.
- Remember, because Unipilot is universal you can easily create a vault for any pair that exists on QuickSwap V3 without centralized permission.
What is Unipilot?
Unipilot is a DEX liquidity manager that is live on multiple chains and DEXs, enabling you to earn sustainable yield with ease. Unipilot optimizes the LP experience by:
- Selecting the optimal range for liquidity
- Auto compounding earned fees to increase returns
- Rebalancing the position back into range when necessary (Actively-managed vaults only) so you never stop earning.
What is QuickSwap V3?
QuickSwap V3 is a decentralized exchange which offers innovative features such as concentrated liquidity and dynamic fees.
- Dynamic Fees: Rather than LP fees being fixed, they fluctuate depending on market volatility. When the market is volatile, trading fees increase to reward LPs for the risk they take. Conversely, when the market is stable, a lower fee encourages trades to take place.
Dynamic fees also enables a “one pool” approach, removing the issue of liquidity being split across multiple pools with different fee tiers, creating a more efficient market.
- Concentrated Liquidity: By allowing users to select discrete ranges for their liquidity, not only do LPs have more choice, capital efficiency can also improve significantly, boosting returns for LPs and reducing slippage for traders.
QuickSwap V3 is the top DEX by TVL on all chains where it is live: Polygon (PoS), Polygon zkEVM and Dogechain! As with many other DEXs today, it is based on technology from Algebra Protocol.
How do I pay for gas?
How do I add Dogechain to my wallet?
Check out this guide.
What about staking rewards?
Revenue earned by Unipilot across all chains and DEXs where we are live is shared with PILOT stakers as WETH on the Ethereum network. You can stake PILOT here.